• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bedbugs at Sarria Jun 5, 2012

Kevin F. O*brien

Time of past OR future Camino
2002-2019 Via Podiensis, Camino Frances, Via de la plata, Camino del Norte, Camino Primitivo, etc.
Thought I should report that after spending the night at the private refugio "O Dormiento" in late May at Sarria I noticed the next afternoon the symptoms of a bedbug attack. This was dealt with from information learned on this website and, fortunately, did not spread or cause any further problems. The refugio didn't issue any bedcovers.

Best to all,

Kevin

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Kevin F. O*brien said:
I dealt with this from information learned on this website and, fortunately, did not spread or cause any further problems.
Kevin
Be interested to know what you did as I have not yet found such info on this web site, only use of spays to deter attacks.

Most read last week in this forum