• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Black Macabi Skirt Large Long, for sale!

hecate105

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
'09 Portuguese Estellas '14 Aurelia '16 St Davids '17 Via Augusta/V dl P. '18/'19 Michael Mary Way
This has been in storage too long - it needs to go on Camino....! I am selling as I mostly cycle and wear shorts!
It is black Large size, Long and has a few small marks from storage. All the cords etc are ok. See https://www.macabiskirt.com/macabi-skirt for how you can transform this skirt for different uses....
Ripstop nylon and sun protection. I can post worldwide for £7 but am based in the UK. Pick-up free, or post in UK for £3. Offers invited as I would rather a pilgrim took it out for a long, long walk!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I have a possible buyer in the Uk- but if she doesn't - i wanted about £15 plus the postage.... cheers, jo

Most read last week in this forum