• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus Astorga to Rabanal

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
Does anyone know if there is a bus from Astorga to Rabanal and where I can find the schedule? Movelia does not list Rabanal. Help?

Oops. I corrected this. My question was from Astorga to Rabanal on a SUNDAY.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Annie, I only know that there is a bus leaving Astorga to Rabanal on Tuesdays (market day in Astorga) sometime early afternoon. However, I'm going to contact my friend Betty, who is a regualr hospitalera in Rabanal, who will surely know the schedule. I'll get back to you. Anne

Hi Annie,

From the Hospitaleros’ Guide (Rabanal), dated 2010.
Coach company mentioned has a website but no current timetable I can see. However it does have contact details page.

Regards
Mig

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The market day bus to and from Rabanal is a wonderful ride into Deep Spain, it´s like watching a reality show sitcom/drama/family reunion. It´s highly recommended entertainment.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hello Annie. I have just received the timetable between Rabanal and Astorga.
Tues dep Rabanal 9.30 ish
Wed and Fridays 7.30 ish
Astorga to Rabanal days as above, leaving Astorga at 13.30.
As you can see, there is not much choice!
Anne

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello! I know this thread is years old, but I am wanting to catch the bus to Astorga to Rabanal this Tuesday.

The bus runs only once at 1.30 but I don't know where to go. I was told (vague) the plaza. Can someone please tell me w specifics? I have little time once I get off at the astorga train station.

Thank you!!

Thanks natefaith! Yes it helps...the cathedral is a good way marker!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I am actually on the way for a hospitalera shift in rabanal and wondering if someone knows the exact pick up local bus stop. I was told the market plaza in astorga but that sounds busy and maybe confusing!

Has anyone caught the local 1.30 bus from astorga to rabanal?

Will I go to the bus station as natefaith suggested?

Double checking for a seamless connection!?

Most read last week in this forum