• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

bus between CDG Paris and Orly Airports

Albertagirl

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances; Aragones; VdlP; Madrid-Invierno; Levante
For the information of travelers through Paris by air. If you are arriving in Paris at CDG and flying out of Orly, Air France no longer manages the bus service. Les cars Air France has become Le Bus Direct since May, 2016. For information about this service, use this link:
http://www.lebusdirect.com/lignes-horaires/ligne-cdg-aeroport-orly-aeroport.html
A one way ticket costs 21 euros and may be purchased on line or on boarding the bus.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Be aware that transfers between these airports during morning and evening rush hours can take a long time if using the airport bus, so plan accordingly. When I left CDG at around 9.00am the bus took one and three quarter hours to get to Orly.

Be aware that transfers between these airports during morning and evening rush hours can take a long time if using the airport bus, so plan accordingly. When I left CDG at around 9.00am the bus took one and three quarter hours to get to Orly.
@camino-david
Thank you for this information, as their website states the the trip takes 1.25 hours. My connection time between landing at CDG and taking off from Orly next month, also at morning rush hour, is a little more than five hours. As both flights are Air France I do not need to be too concerned about missing the connection.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum