• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from arzua to O pedrouzo

joyvj

Time of past OR future Camino
2021 Sarria to Santiago
2022 StJpdep to Najerra
Wanting to bus from arzua to o pedrouzo, whereabouts of bus stop and times please.DobI need to buy a ticket or can I buy on the bus?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I don’t know anything about the bus, but am so sorry to hear you won’t be able to complete your Camino, having come so close.

I am busing one stop only!! I have not mentioned that i am giving up!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

5 years ago I took it on Rua Lugo (somewhere near the red mark),
pay on the bus. I am not sure it has changed.

Last edited:
I am busing one stop only!! I have not mentioned that i am giving up!!
You do know that you won't qualify for a Compostela? Not that it's the most important thing in the world. I value my credential with all of the stamps of places I've been much more.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
One month ago I took the bus from Arzua straight to Santiago, preferring to avoid the hoards of pilgrims as I'd joined the Frances from the Norte at Arzua, and had already walked in to Santiago before twice in the past from there.
The bus stop was located next to "Bar Ameixa". Very easy to find and less than a half block from the Camino path in downtown Arzua.

This bookstore was located next door to the east of the bar.

BTW, the bus was quite full, it picked up a few people in O' Pedrouzo, and let a few off at the sane time. We purchased our tickets on-line ahead of time, but they can also be purchased on the bus (Monbus). Get there a bit early as that stop gets busy in the morning.

Last edited:
You do know that you won't qualify for a Compostela? Not that it's the most important thing in the world. I value my credential with all of the stamps of places I've been much more.
Two stamps at Arzua and two at O Pedrouso!!!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum