• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus from Pamplona to SJPDP

chuckhibbs

Time of past OR future Camino
Buses from Pamplona to SJPDP? What bus companies have service between these destinations?
Thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
There is just one bus line doing that route but it is known by two names, Alsa and Conda. Conda was bought out by Alsa and some other line and Conda's online presence is handled by Alsa. I'm hoping this post decreases any confusion you may encounter, not increase it.

Thank you so much for the information. I’m trying to time the arrival at MAD 6:40 with a train departing to Pamplona @ 7:35 then connecting with a bus to SJPDP. Found that bus connection to be fine , a bit apprehensive if I can catch the train in time.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Outside the train station across the small parking lot is a bus stop. You want bus line #9. It will pass close by the bus station. I think the direction it travels will mean that you get off at the citadel and then you walk following the bus to the corner where the bus station is.

Pamplona's city bus line has a most impressive website with schedules for each stop on each line. In Spanish and Basque only but Google Chrome will help you out. Good luck on getting your connection to Pamplona.

Click this, then for train and then the #9 circle.

Thanks Rick! Saves me the effort of figuring out how to get from Pamplona to SJPP.
Pre pandemic there were from 0 to 4 Alsa/Conda buses a day to SJPdP depending on season. Lately all I've seen is one bus per day leaving at 12:00. Use alsa.com to check and spell out saint instead of st in the destination.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
as last week it was one bus per day. I rode sjpp to pamplona, the incoming bus had a fair number of people on it. my bus going back was almost empty. 7 of us I think and two got off at Roncesvalles.

Catch a taxi outside the Pamplona train station directly to the bus station under ground.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum