• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus Mos to Redondela

Lightfeet

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Coastal June 2019; Frances Sept 2019;
Can anyone give me information about getting the bus from Mos to Redondela? We will be heading from Porrino but thinking of taking the bus for this section because of the dangerous last part into Redondela.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The Camino from Tui to O Porriño then Mos onto Redondela is worth walking..before O Porriño the new riverside walk is beautiful..after Mos it's great too..nothing dangerous if you follow the yellow arrows...

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I am curious too. I walked the Portugues in 2017 and the only unsafe stretch I recall was walking north along the highway just south of Arcade. There was a long blind curve with a steep embankment sloping down to the road with nearly no shoulder on which to walk. I hated that part.

Brierly in his book says there is a dangerous stretch going in Redondela about 600 meters along N550.

Most read last week in this forum