• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus Santiago - Baamonde

James2023

Time of past OR future Camino
- Bilbao -Baamonde 2008
- Baamonde - Santiago plan
Hello everyone! I am planning to do the last 100km on the Camino del Norte from Baamonde to Santiago. In 2008 I gave up in Baamonde after walking there from Bilbao. My question is there a bus from Santiago to Baamonde? Do you know how to book it and where it departs? Thank you

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Don't forget to ask about the special tree carvings on the tree, in the Church yard, around the corner from the Albergue, in Baamonde.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum