• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus schedules

Time of past OR future Camino
2022 SJPP-Cruz de Ferro
I'm scheduled to arrive Madrid 10/19. i want to start/continue in Santo Domingo de la Calzada but keep getting error messages/no info on the rome2rio or alsa sites. are buses running between towns on the Camino? Thanks!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Try the train to Burgos or Logroño and then Bus to Santo Domingo (RENFE).
And the buses between Logroño and Burgos (La Rioja)
In the Rioja page, scroll down to "Autobuses más buscados" and click on "Autobuses Logroño"
Some schedules will change end of September, so they may not be available yet...
Buen Camino,
Jacques-D.

There is a bus that goes from Madrid (Ave America) to Santo Domingo de la Calzada, takes 3 hours 20 minutes, however the timetable is only published one month ahead. Have a look at https://jimenezmovilidad.es/

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I caught the Madrid to Pamplona bus on Friday, left at 3.00pm stopping in Belorado at 6.30 pm and then Santo Domingo I think. As GerFol says above, it’s not Alsa but another bus company. You can catch it from the main bus station in Avd De America - which is on the metro.

Most read last week in this forum