• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bus to Santiago airport

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Where in Santiago can I catch the bus to the airport?

Linea 6A.

The bus stop is close to the Praza Galicia, on the left hand-side if you walk down to the station. Next to a cafe.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
There is also a bus stop on the main road below the Mercado de Abastos. Opposite side of the road just outside a school. Closer to the historic centre.

You passed it on the way in if you walked the Frances. If you have time you could walk back. Unless you send a huge suitcase (with all your non walking stuff) ahead, of course.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I took it from the train station. It's on the main road north of the station. The 6e.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Where in Santiago can I catch the bus to the airport?
Route 6A runs along the edge of the old town. It has a number of stops. The Tourist Information office can mark the stops. I think it is the AP 9

Took the bus back to the airport this morning
We were lucky and were at the first stop but by the third stop there was no more space
If you can and it’s not too far form where you are staying try to take the earliest stop possible
Wasn’t that busy last December

Most read last week in this forum