• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Calendar of fiestas in Galicia

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I agree, @peregrina2000, that's the best online resource I have found too. If you go more than a couple of months in the future, the information may be from the previous years' celebrations, but it seems they generally happen around the same time each year. My husband and I both follow several facebook pages from Galicia, and it's now a joke with us where he'll see an announcement for a festival and say "Oh look! A festival in Galicia this weekend!", which is funny just because there are SO MANY different festivals happening every weekend across the four provinces, and all year long.

I mentioned it in another thread, but the new Correos online guide contains advice from the mail carriers, with many mentions of important festivals happening along various stages of the routes listed. http://www.elcaminoconcorreos.com/index_en.php

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thank you both for these very useful links. The Correos website was especially interesting as I hadn't realised before that you can get your credencial stamped at post offices in Spain and that they all have a different sello. Also the pre-paid card looks to be very useful and worth considering.

Semana Santa (Easter) in Galicia t is not as important as in Andalucia and Castille.
The most famous ones are in Viveiro and Ferrol.

Most read last week in this forum