• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Chi

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
It's already taken over and I haven't left home yet. A fellow forum member is sharing my taxi AND my flight!
Packed yesterday and twiddling thumbs all day today until off in morning. Couldn't sleep last night so I guess it's the excitement!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Al the optimist said:
It's already taken over and I haven't left home yet. A fellow forum member is sharing my taxi AND my flight!
Packed yesterday and twiddling thumbs all day today until off in morning. Couldn't sleep last night so I guess it's the excitement!

Al-- I plan to leave from Logroño this time around on May 18th. Any chance my nephew and I will run into you?

Buen camino!! Safe travels!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Buen Camino Al. Leaving Leon on the 19th. Hopefully will see you on the way!

Al, at least you're at the end of your waiting and can soon ease the built up anticipation by striding out from St Jean. Me: I've still got to somehow tolerate 278 hours before I can lace up my boots in L'esprit du Chemin, shrug on my backpack and see what lies ahead on the Route Napoleon.

Hope to catch up with you somewhere between Melide and Santiago and we'll swap tall tales of derring do, windmills tilted at and blisters overcome. :wink:

Buen camino

Seamus
http://supersullivan.wordpress.com/2013 ... e-seaside/

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum