• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Companions 2016?

Sue M

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP-Burgos(2012)Leon-Santiago(2013)Sarria- Santiago(Sept 2013),Frances (coach,2013),Le Puy-Conques(May 2014), parish pilgrimage organised for June 2015.
I would like to walk the Camino again in 2016, but I don't want to do it alone. Is there anyone or any group out there planning to travel together to and from England who would be prepared to share the experience with a reasonably active and lively 70 year old woman?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Sure wish I could do the whole thing again, but not this year! Also, I would be very hesitant to commit without knowing the other walker. I might drive you crazy, be much slower, be much faster...It's hard to know.

Maybe @Anniesantiago has a group going?

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum