• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

camino credentials

roamingpaddy

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello, I am starting a camino from Valenca near to Tui next week. Can I get credentials there? Or could I get them in SDCompostella as my plane lands there before I get a bus to Valenca?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The small (but worth visiting) cathedral in Tui has them.

As does the pilgrim office in Santiago.

And there’s always Casa Ivar if you want to say hello to el queso grande. I did, and enjoyed it.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello, I am starting a camino from Valenca near to Tui next week. Can I get credentials there? Or could I get them in SDCompostella as my plane lands there before I get a bus to Valenca?
You can get credentials at the Pilgrims Office in Santiago and at Ivar’s office in Santiago
ALSA bus goes to Valença from the new busstation behind the railwaystation in Santiago
I prefer to buy ALSA tickets online on beforehand because it can be busy with Pilgrims travelling back home to Porto

Most read last week in this forum