• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino de La Lana/Sureste/Levante

Paco Camino

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances Portugese Norte Ingles Catalan One-Two Via Augusta La Plata Sanabres Levante Invierno Madrid
Hello,
I plan on starting to walk the Camino de la Lana from Alicante on May 2. I may complete the Camino Sureste or Levante nutil Toledo as I did the section from Toledo to Astorga a couple years ago. Either way - I am flexible
Anybody interesting in joining me?
Paco Camino

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Frank! You need to add - only if you don't snore! I loved the Madrid and imagine this is somewhat similar.

Hi Kanga,
Hey, it doesn't matter if the person snores - I've never been on a Camino where there is quietness at night. Must be one of those prerequisites - LOL. Yes, I also have done the Madrid - just last year in fact - one of the easier ones. This will be my 14 or 15th different route/camino, in Spain/Portugal. A few more and I'll be done.
Thanks for the reply,
Frank

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc