• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino de Levante map

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I need a good map I can open in Google maps thanks
You won't need a map on Levante if you pay attention to signage and use some common sense in form of general direction you have to go. I walked it three years ago and I'm sure it's marked even better now.

Maybe you can contact @JLWV who is in Valencia Amigos de Camino group.

Otherwise there are GPS tracks on Wikiloc also.

Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
In the Resources section - scroll down to "GPS (in KMZ and GPX format) tracks of all Spanish caminos in one file - March 2018". I don't know if these will open in Google Maps, but they certainly do in Maps.me and Galileo. I used these recently on the C. Torres/Senda Litoral/C. Espiritual and they were excellent.