• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Forum Store

Frankybaby66

Time of past OR future Camino
Last Camino Sep 23 Camino Portuguese (Central)
Just had a friend contact me reference getting a Credencial sent to him in the UK
Was going to signpost him to the Forum store, until I checked the shipping costs. . .
Minimum donation for item is €3 (fine)
Minimum shipping cost €13 ! ( not fine)
Seems excessive for something that fits in an envelope . . .
#justsaying
Signposted my friend to Confraternity of St James instead.
Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
For just a credential you're right, it's better to obtain one from a local source, or when you arrive at your starting point.
The shipping costs are more worthwhile when you are ordering other merchandise, like a guide book - @ivar throws in a free credential with those.

I am awaiting delivery on that very cool map that looks like the Underground.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum