• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Frances - 24 April 2022 from SJPDP or alternatively on 25 April 2022 from Roncesvallee

asia888

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés
Hello from Germany

Burg Eltz.jpg

I start my First Camino on April 24th from SJPDP or alternatively on April 25th from Roncesvalles, depending on how the Corona measures in France at this time. (I will be triple vaccinated by this time and do not want to do an additional corona test in Spain for the one night stay in France). I already do a corona test before I fly from Luxembourg to Madrid.

I'm flying from Luxembourg to Madrid on April 21st and after an overnight stay I'll arrive in Pamplona next day.

Depending on the decision of my starting point, I travel by Taxi or Bus, April 23rd. to SJPDP or April 24th to Roncesvalles.
Since I have enough time, I plan to reach Santiago de Compostela on May 31st.

Double-nights for a short break were booked in Estella, Burgos and LeĂłn.

On June 2nd, I leave Santiago and start my hike to Muxia (2nights) via Piaxe A Pena and Dumbria.

From Muxia via Lires (1night) i end my Camino journey in Fisterra to relax there for 3days.

Flight home on June 11 from Santiago to Frankfurt.

Stay healthy and happy !

Buen Camino

Achim

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hello from UK!
I arrive in SJPDP late on April 23rd, But will have April 24th to Relax, and will set off on April 25th. Currently planning to arrive Santiago on May 27th, but I fly home from Porto on 07th June so have plenty of time if plans change. I am sure we will pass at some point on the journey!
Buen Camino
Gary

I know you’d like to avoid an additional covid test (we all would), but let me encourage you to start from SJPP. Although it’s one of the hardest days on the Camino (I’ve done it twice now), it is also one of the most rewarding. Crossing the Pyrenees for me was one of the great challenges of the CF. My sense of accomplishment was only equaled again at the end of Camino when I got my first glimpse of the cathedral towers in Santiago. I was lucky enough to cross the mountains on a beautiful, clear, sunny day the late April that I walked. It really was a Camino highlight!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a Vodafone sim card in SJPD or any other town . I start in SJPD I prefer to have a sim rather then a esim
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hi we are walking from Puebla De Sanabria to Terroso tomorrow and given the downpours we have had today, I wondered if anyone had any updates???
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA
Hi forum friends, I've been reading lots of posts on here to prepare for my first Camino: May 11th to 16th, central Portuguese way starting from the portuguese border to Tui Spain As a solo female...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.