• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino from Leon to Santiago?

emmanouil

Emmanouil Papadopoulos
My name is emmanouil, and kindly i would like to ask you
if can i start my Camino from Leon to Santiago and then to Finisterre.
Can i have a Peregrine Passport from Leon or somewhere near by Leon.

I will be to Spain 10 sept and i will stay only for 15 days.

Thanks a lot.
emmanouil papadopoulos from Greece

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Leon to Santiago is an excellent camino. The parochial albergue can sell you a credential.

It is a fairly vigorous 14-day walk, so continuing on to Fisterra will depend on you physical condition!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi, emmanouil!

Don't know about your physical condition (as falcon269 above), but try to provide some more info on that so we can help you some more. For example, what's your hiking experience (with backpack), what's your estimated lenght to cover in one day etc.

Otherwise, Leon - SdC is more than doable in two weeks. The distance is about 325km which gives you 23+km/day at 14 days of walk. That might be pretty easy for someone, but quite hard for another one. It's up to you to decide

Ultreia!

Most read last week in this forum