• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino Inglés presentation in Toronto: March 4, 2024

David Tallan

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
1989, 2016, 2018, 2023, 2024...
SAVE THE DATE!
Join us in the evening in Etobicoke (in the Legion Hall just by the Long Branch GO Station) on March 4 for a special presentation on the Camino Inglés.

Manuel Mirás, President of the Camino Inglés Association and Antonio Leira, Deputee for Camino Issues will present on this rapidly growing Camino that can fit anyone's schedule, accompanied by Lanzada Calatayud Álvarez, Consultant in Sustainable Tourism in Galicia and a translator. This is your chance to learn about this route and have your questions answered. This will be their only stop in the GTA on their cross-country tour.

More information to follow, including registration instructions. But for now - save the date!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi David. We are planning to walk the Camino Ingles in late Sept 2024. Unfortunately, I can't make the date but am really interested in the info that will be presented. Is there a way to get a copy of the presentation, e.g. ppts slide pack? Thanks y buen Camino.

SAVE THE DATE!
Join us in the evening in Etobicoke (in the Legion Hall just by the Long Branch GO Station) on March 4 for a special presentation on the Camino Inglés.

Manuel Mirás, President of the Camino Inglés Association and Antonio Leira, Deputee for Camino Issues will present on this rapidly growing Camino that can fit anyone's schedule, accompanied by Lanzada Calatayud Álvarez, Consultant in Sustainable Tourism in Galicia and a translator. This is your chance to learn about this route and have your questions answered. This will be their only stop in the GTA on their cross-country tour.

More information to follow, including registration instructions. But for now - save the date!
Hi - do you happen to know their itinerary or any other city stops? I don't see anything on the Association website. Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi - do you happen to know their itinerary or any other city stops? I don't see anything on the Association website. Thanks!
I would not consider this authoritative until you hear from the respective Chapters, but I think the plans are:
Sidney, BC - March 2 (am)
Calgary, AB - March 2 (pm)
London, ON - March 3 (pm)
Etobicoke, ON - March 4 (pm)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi David. We are planning to walk the Camino Ingles in late Sept 2024. Unfortunately, I can't make the date but am really interested in the info that will be presented. Is there a way to get a copy of the presentation, e.g. ppts slide pack? Thanks y buen Camino.
I'm not sure. If there is, I will see if I can share it.

SAVE THE DATE!

What time is the "evening" considered to you? Is there an exact address? How long is the presentation? Will we be able to ask questions afterwards or during...like how to get there to start the Ingles? Airport, bus(es) to take or how much euro we should convert from CAD?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
What time is the "evening" considered to you? Is there an exact address? How long is the presentation? Will we be able to ask questions afterwards or during...like how to get there to start the Ingles? Airport, bus(es) to take or how much euro we should convert from CAD?
You can find more information about the event and registration here.

Thanks. Is it possible to pay the $10 fee when we get there? Just in case something comes up in the last minute and we can't make it.

Last edited:
SAVE THE DATE!

I'm planning the Ingles in August, but am no where near Canada -- is there a change that it will be recorded?

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
I'm not sure. This is just one of a series of presentations across Canada that this delegation from the Camino Inglés Association in Spain are doing. I'm not sure if the sessions are being recorded. I can ask. It is possible they will be travelling to the States as well.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.