• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino markers/signs

222koala

Camino del Norte 2019
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (2019)
I love the concrete block markers /signs with the yellow scallop shell and yellow directional around.

Does anyone in this amazing forum know where I could purchase for overseas shipping on of these markers / signs... would love to have one in my garden pointing towards Spain...

Thank you in advance for your assistance

Attachments

• IMG_0467.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
When they were replaced a few springs ago, they were trashed. While it is possible they warehoused them, I doubt it. Good luck!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Koala
freight costs would be prohibitive even to England..
So many tiles available in either Santiago or along the way... with arrows or shells etc.
Buy one or a selection next time and fix them to something at home... ( rock., gate etc..??)
A friend of mine who lives in Ireland has a lovely wall in his back garden with tiles attached of different travels etc.. It also looks great.
Buen Camino
Annie

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Trust Dave to have the link for the definitive marker, I made my own, incorporating tiles we collected from the various routes, plenty of others have done similar.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 12
Thanks to al of you that responded... much appreciated.

A special "Call out" to Dave... I will follow up with the Camino Stone company... than you very much for sharing.

Currently in Ribadesella - Day 18 Camino del Norte

Most read last week in this forum