• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Ninja

Frankybaby66

Time of past OR future Camino
Last Camino Sep 23 Camino Portuguese (Central)
Hi all, I know that this has been covered before, but wondered what the current state of play is with the Camino Ninja app.
Is it back to being updated again?
I know other apps/websites are out there, but I just like Ninja!
I'll probably use it, even if it's still in it's 'frozen' state.
Accommodation updates are particularly time-sensitive. Doing the Ingles in May and just updated my John Brierley guide book for the route, only to discover that it lists albergues that have already closed
Don't want to risk updating the CN app in case it's not 'live', and I end up losing the lot.
Any info gratefully received

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi @Frankybaby66: Recent news came out about the Camino Ninja app: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/good-news-about-camino-ninja.79578/post-1226054

I think you can safely update it, but let us know if not. Good news is it's free anyway

The developers that took over from Andy are doing their best to keep the app up-to-date. You might still find some hiccups and closed albergues but I think no app can be 100% with that info. But it's great that it's back!

Buen Camino.

EDIT: I just updated my Camino Ninja app in the Apple store, and it went smoothly.

Last edited:
Yes, the Camino Ninja app is currently

Thanks for that - much appreciated
Buen Camino

Just updated the app through Google Play with no issues. I'm a very happy boy!!
Thanks for the info everyone
Buen Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum