• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Novice

Mary O Connor

Time of past OR future Camino
French way May 2017
Hi All,

I am heading on the Camino on my own from St Jean pied de port on Sunday May 21st. I am only going as far as Carrion de la Condes, any ideas how I get to Madrid from there? I fly out from Madrid 24hrs later.

thank you in advance
Mary

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi All,

I am heading on the Camino on my own from St Jean pied de port on Sunday May 21st. I am only going as far as Carrion de la Condes, any ideas how I get to Madrid from there? I fly out from Madrid 24hrs later.

thank you in advance
Mary

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the forum!

Check these suggestions on Rome2Rio.com for traveling from Carrion de los Condes to Madrid. You can compare time needed/costs etc on this handy list.

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Carrión-de-los-Condes/Madrid-Airport-MAD

Good luck with your plans and Buen camino!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Buen Camino. Wish you a wonderful time. I am also starting from SJPDP 21. May, and are so happy to have 6 week to spend on the Camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Welcome Mary and Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum