• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino on dutch televison

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I've just watched them, although my Dutch is very "basic", there is enough English,German and other languages to make these very enjoyable and deep feeling films. In fact they are episodes made for one of the Dutch tv channels. Anne

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Glad you both liked them too! It's now the second year that the RKK ( broadcasting company ) makes these documentaries about the Camino and I hope they continue to do so . There's certainly enough material to talk about.

BTW fraluchi the link you posted is the same as I posted. But I know that last year ( first season ) there were some other docus too, will try to find them.

Most read last week in this forum