• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portugués Central

Njalways

Time of past OR future Camino
None
Any one on the Camino Portuguese central route ? Can someone tell me if there’s a albergue open in Barcelos tomorrow ? Most of the albergues I called say they are closed tomorrow.
Any info on this is much appreciated.

Thanks
Jude

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have no idea Jude. Please read what others are saying here and what health and governmental organizations are saying worldwide. It is time to get off the Camino and get home as soon as possible. Stay safe and please heed this advice. I am sure within a very short time all albergues will be closed and it may be true of hotels and hostels too. The place that all of us Pilgrims should be is in our homes. The Pilgrim spirit of caring, generosity and sharing is not being respected if we are walking now.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum