• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portugues weather in June

Susan B Johnson

PuraVida
Time of past OR future Camino
June (2016)
Greetings! In about a week I will begin the Camino Portugues (central route). Both times I walked the Ingles at about the same time of year, I often walked in the rain--sometimes electrical storms, too . Can I expect the weather on the Camino Portugues in June to be as wet?

Thanks!
Susan

A selection of Camino Jewellery
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I see that they have 5 days of rain on average in June. So, maybe I should leave my trail gaitors (for keeping rain out of one's boots) at home.

I see that they have 5 days of rain on average in June. So, maybe I should leave my trail gaitors (for keeping rain out of one's boots) at home.
Hey I will starting the central this week also.
When I check the weather it doesn’t seem good. Can I ask where you were checking it ?
I’m so mixed now as to what to bring with me…

Hey I will starting the central this week also.
When I check the weather it doesn’t seem good. Can I ask where you were checking it ?
I’m so mixed now as to what to bring with me…

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Sorry finger hit the wrong thing. I’ll be on the Camino by June 5th and AccuWeather is already showing a lot of days of rain along the Camino. My gaitors are coming with me along with my rain gear. They are light and do keep the rain out of my boots.

Thank you and yes I will be doing the same. I suppose it just means I will pack more and have my stuff moved on.
Enjoy your trip

Most read last week in this forum