• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portuguese Luggage Transfers

Sheena

Time of past OR future Camino
C de F (2015), P.Coastal (2016), CamIngles (2017), Senda Littoral (2018), CP Lisbon - Coimbra (2019)
I am currently planning a trip along the Camino Portuguese for a group of about a dozen, to celebrate a substantial birthday.

Once we cross into Spain, we will use the, cost effective, Paq Mochila services of
Correos, but am having difficulty finding a similar service in Portugal.

Has anyone recommendations for transferring luggage on a daily basis on the Camino Portuguese (Senda Littora)?

Many thanks.
Sheena

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Tuitrans is one of them. Others have been mentioned in recent posts. Perhaps the search engine can help you with that.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have used Tuitrans before for a group from the border at Valenca and found them very good. I understand that they cover both routes from Oporto, inland and coastal.

Many thanks for your replies.
I will be contacting Tui Trans in the next few days.

I have also found details of Camino Facile and most recently - 'Santiago Compostela' on Facebook (backpacksup@gmail.com).

Does anyone know anything about either of them?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Camino facil is also good. They also post here once in a while with advice or answering questions.

Camino facil is also good. They also post here once in a while with advice or answering questions.

Thanks Anemone. I will be getting in touch with them during this week. Sheena

Most read last week in this forum