• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portuguese medallion or sticker for your hiking pole?

Andy in Ohio

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Portuguese - March 2022
We completed the Portuguese Camino in March, 2022. I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy a metal medallion, or even a cool sticker, that I can mount on a wooden hiking stick? I've seen them from US National Parks, but have not found one on a quick google search. Thank you!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I recall seeing what might have been a hat or staff pin when I was coming into Coimbra at the Mosteiro de Santa Clara-a-Velha. It wasn't something that I was looking for, but the design caught my attention at the time.

Check Etsy. I found quite a few Camino stickers, and this one that is specific to the Portuguese route. It's a 3" diameter, so it might be too big for a hiking pole though.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum