• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Portuguese starting in Lisbon - baggage transfer

Mark Brennan

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Leon (2014)
Camino Portugues (2016)
I will be walking from Lisbon to Santiago in May and require a baggage transfer service. I can get a service from Porto for each leg to Santiago, but I can't find any service provider from Lisbon. Appreciate any help.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Maybe from Santarèm you can use the network of Mario of the Santarèm hostal-see his posts on this forum-he has a cooperation with some other albergues/hostals on the Lisbon to Porto leg. For other stages I am afraid you have to use taxis or carry your backpack yourself .

I will be walking from Lisbon to Santiago in May and require a baggage transfer service. I can get a service from Porto for each leg to Santiago, but I can't find any service provider from Lisbon. Appreciate any help.
Hi Mark. I'm sure you already know but, just in case, you can use Tuitrans... they now start baggage transfer from Porto. Just google them and you'll get their contact details. They're very helpful and very reasonable or were in 2015.
Buen camino

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum