• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino Tiles

Time of past OR future Camino
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hola, about a month ago Ivar sent out an email to most pilgrims on his data base (or at least I think that's how many may have received it). Either way it does not matter, what does matter is that those tiles are bloody fantastic. My order arrived today; the one I love is "a pilgrim lives here"; the other one is the one depicting the Camino trails, its almost as nice.
So if you have a friend who has walked the Camino or just dreams about it these tiles would make great Christmas gifts.
Thanks Ivar for sending the email. Hope I can remember to zoom in tomorrow night. Cheers

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Mine arrived today and I agree they are of very high quality; beautiful!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Mike, thanks for the reminder. I just order one for myself and one for a Camino friend who lives nearby.
And of course, Thank you Ivar for your wonderful resource.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I love the “Pilgrim lives here” tile, too ! I ordered one for myself, and one for my Camino buddy who has a birthday coming up. The tiles arrived in perfect condition, and only took a couple of weeks to get here, in Australia. I’m in the process of building a new home, planning to feature the tile near my front door.

That is my favourite too, Mike. I have plans to build it into a new street sign for the home. Thanks for the reminder.
That's a great idea. I have a couple of "pilgrim" related signs on my house already, so mine will go immediately inside my front door. It will be a welcome to visitors. Cheers

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum