• PLEASE NOTE: Please think twice before you travel to Spain now. More here.

Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Tiles

Camino(s) past & future
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
Hola, about a month ago Ivar sent out an email to most pilgrims on his data base (or at least I think that's how many may have received it). Either way it does not matter, what does matter is that those tiles are bloody fantastic. My order arrived today; the one I love is "a pilgrim lives here"; the other one is the one depicting the Camino trails, its almost as nice.
So if you have a friend who has walked the Camino or just dreams about it these tiles would make great Christmas gifts.
Thanks Ivar for sending the email. Hope I can remember to zoom in tomorrow night. Cheers

basquelady

Camino(s) past & future
CF (2013), CF Pamplona to V del Bierzo (2014), Baztanés, then CF (2016), CF Sahagun to SDC (2017)
Hola, about a month ago Ivar sent out an email to most pilgrims on his data base (or at least I think that's how many may have received it). Either way it does not matter, what does matter is that those tiles are bloody fantastic. My order arrived today; the one I love is "a pilgrim lives here"; the other one is the one depicting the Camino trails, its almost as nice.
So if you have a friend who has walked the Camino or just dreams about it these tiles would make great Christmas gifts.
Thanks Ivar for sending the email. Hope I can remember to zoom in tomorrow night. Cheers
Mine arrived today and I agree they are of very high quality; beautiful!

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
They’re in Ivar’s shop

The square ones also make good coasters for hot drinks.
I see three different tiles offered on the links, but not the one of the camino trails which would be my favorite I think...maybe it's been discontinued?

biarritzdon

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
CF11, CF12, CP13, CF14, CA15, S.Anton15, CF&CI15
Ditch Pig16, CF&CP17, CdN18, CM18, CF18, LePuy19
Mike, thanks for the reminder. I just order one for myself and one for a Camino friend who lives nearby.
And of course, Thank you Ivar for your wonderful resource.

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Camino(s) past & future
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019

MjT

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances 2017, Kumano Kodo 2019
I love the “Pilgrim lives here” tile, too ! I ordered one for myself, and one for my Camino buddy who has a birthday coming up. The tiles arrived in perfect condition, and only took a couple of weeks to get here, in Australia. I’m in the process of building a new home, planning to feature the tile near my front door.

Camino(s) past & future
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean May/June 2017. Plans to walk Porto 2020
That is my favourite too, Mike. I have plans to build it into a new street sign for the home. Thanks for the reminder.
That's a great idea. I have a couple of "pilgrim" related signs on my house already, so mine will go immediately inside my front door. It will be a welcome to visitors. Cheers

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances & to Finisterre (2009), Camino Podiensis (2011), Aussie Camino (2018)
My Camino tile arrived unbroken recently. It will be a Christmas present for my middle daughter who walked the Camino Frances in 2002. That became the inspiration for my wife and I to walk that in 2009.

Last edited:
Camino(s) past & future
CF SJPdP to SdC
(May 2015)
CF Sarria to SdC
(May 2016)
CF SJPDP-SdC
(May 2018)
VdlP (2022?)
Hey Mike, I don't recall the email. If you would send a couple of photos or link that would be great. The tiles sound like a wonderful gift idea.

@ivar . You're hiding treasures again.
Don't recall receiving an email.
Better jump on to the Forum store asap! :cool:

Advertisement

Booking.com