• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Camino walking distance calculator

Athena Atterdag

time&space traveller
Time of past OR future Camino
Invierno, Primitivo, Inglés+Fisterra/Muxía
Hi all,

Right now, I'm feeling very silly, but believe me, I tried Googling and searching the forums!

There is a Spanish website with distance calculator for major routes where you can open a list of all points on the route, select your starting and finishing points, and get an estimation of the distance between the two. Can anyone post the link here? I promise to bookmark it right away!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I worked with www.forwalk.org and built a custom map of my route which included our chosen stopping points. It showed all services along the way, distance and elevations. I was very pleased with the results.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum