• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Can I get a Credencia in Ponferrada?

nilimanseo

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Dos Faros 17, Baiona 17, Ponferrada 16, Porto 15, Ponferrada 13, Sarrie 12, SJPdP 08
I messed up and kinda assumed I could pick up a Credencia in Ponferrada but having done a little reading around the web I'm not so sure now.

Anyone know where (if anywhere) possible to pick one up in Ponferrada?

thanks!

nilim

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
nilimanseo said:
I messed up and kinda assumed I could pick up a Credencia in Ponferrada but having done a little reading around the web I'm not so sure now.

Anyone know where (if anywhere) possible to pick one up in Ponferrada?

thanks!

nilim

nilim,

You can get a credential or pilgrim passport in Ponferrada at the Albergue San Nicholas de Flue, Calle de la Loma. You pass near here as you enter the city coming from Molinasecca on the camino. It is generally open after noon to 10pm.

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

Thanks Margaret

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum