• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Carrión Albergues

Time of past OR future Camino
Primitivo 2021
Portugues 2022
Frances 2023
I’ll be walking to Carrión on the CF in a few days asking if anyone has a recommendation for a favorite albergue?

Thanks in advance

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am partial to Santa Maria. In the summer there are several sisters (nuns) there along with other volunteers. There is music in the afternoons as well as a shared meal in the evening. Vespers and a pilgrim mass take place at the nearby church. I don't know if the sisters will still be there this late in the season.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
In 2015 I think I stayed Espiritu in 2017 it was Santa Maria. Either is good although Santa Maria does have a good kitchen and of course the singing of the Sisters.

I was in Albergue Espiritu last night. Dorm with 9 beds, I think. Great, I thought, I'll have a good night's sleep. I'd not factored in that of the 7 of us, there was 1 Prize Snorer and 1 Cougher.
Someone else was at Santa Maria and the nuns were singing last night.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum