• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cheap SIM card to use in Spain - calling the Nordics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitsson

I am looking for a cheap SIM card I could buy and use in Spain to call the Nordics - does anyone know which company is good or even "the best"?

Perhaps this has been asked before (seems like a common thing people would ask), and if that's the case could you point me to a thread?

Many thanks!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I think you need two different things.

The SIM chip will hook you up to the Spanish mobile networks, and probably will not have particularly inexpensive international rates.

Low cost international calls will be through a second party service, which you may be able to find in the Nordics before you leave.

Using your SIM connection, you will dial the second party service, then dial the phone number you are calling. There may be a calling plan with the SIM company that is competitive in price with the second party service. Check Vodafone and other Spanish service providers through the internet.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum