This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Clothing etc ID labels

sandykayak

Oct 27, 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Inglés (2017)
I'm sitting here sewing and gluing clothing ID labels to my clothes and gear. (Think what some moms attached to summer camp clothing.)

I got 100 for $18 at starlight labels (in the US). I chose sew-on. Unlike the old woven material kind, these feel almost plastic/paper-like so there's a bit of an effort to push a needle through. The advantage is that they are easily glued onto penknife, headlamp, cellphone etc.

I chose the 3-line option with name, email, and cellphone number. They will also be great "business/calling" cards to hand out. Minuscule (1/2" x 2 1/2") compared to regular cards. Depending on the length of your longest line, left and margins can be trimmed. (1/2" total for me)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

wcsjms

Jul 20, 2016
Florida,USA
Time of past OR future Camino
(2016) ; 1st Camino Frances September 2016-November 2016 ; Camino Frances August 2017-October 2017

No ID labels we needed but we did have these with us and they worked out great !

Attachments

• Camino Card (3).jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: cher99840

Most read last week in this forum