• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Confraternity of Saint James guidebook

Emma11

Hi!

Does anyone know what month the CSJ publish their annual guidebook for the Camino Frances? I don't leave until early April but didn't know whether to buy this version or wait until 2017.

Thanks in advance!
Emma

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Awesome! Thanks so much for your quick reply, looking forward to reading up on the different places I'll be going to.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Although the CSJ now call it a guide has it changed from what it was; the most up to date guide to the accommodation and services on the route with a little distance and historic information and basic pilgrim introduction. It never used to be a guide in the sense it had maps and directions like a Cicerone guide.

Certainly I would, and will, buy one any year I was (or am) walking to Santiago though the internet and sites like this have to some extent started encroaching on its turf.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum