• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Convento in Hebron

Kasee

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances: '22, '23, '24
Portugues: 23
Invierno: 24
I would like to spend my last night of the Spiritual Variant in Hebron. I’ll be staying in Padron the night before, so it’ll be a quick walk out to the monastery from town. How early should I plan on arriving to ensure that I get a bed? It looks like there are only 20 beds, and I know it’s a pretty popular stop. Also, is there anything out there to see besides the monastery?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I stayed there in early October last year and the convent didn't open doors until 4 pm. I arrived around 2 pm and just walked around, hung out. There were only a few others and in fact the place was half empty. A wonderful place to stay. The walk there is beautiful but I don't think other than that there is anything to "see". Hope that helps.

Thank you! This is good information.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum