• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cool old article about long distance walkers

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks so much for posting that. Dutch friends have told me that there are many “Kennedy walks” in the Netherlands, in recognition of his walk in 1963, but I had no idea there was an organized group here in the US doing the same thing.

(And I should add that a pair of Altras Lone Peaks is the footwear of choice of at least one of the walkers!).

Happy to share! Around NYC, where I live, there's also a group called Freewalkers, and they specialize in 25 mile plus walks (and the occasional 50-miler, as well). They just did the Kennedy walk from Washington, DC to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia a couple of weeks ago, in fact.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum