• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Couple with the baby

CWBuff

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances & Finisterre 05-07/22 Fran 26? d Nort 27?
I am live on the Camino from says I am past the mile marker where it says 6.9 km to zuberi there is a very steep Rocky Ascend and there is a young German couple with a 3-months baby somewhat behind me probably about an hour an hour and a half I am too high up but perhaps if anybody sees them let them know that this is quite dangerous and I don't think they will be able to make it up because they are also toting carriage

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Never assume anything about a couple with child. On Portuguese in 2018 there was a couple with a toddler and stroller. When I first cought sight of them with their slow and steady pace I assumed I would leave them well behind. But no … there they were everyday … same pace as me. When we got to the steep scramble bit (somewhere after Porto) up they went, stroller, toddler and all. Turns out they were super climbers and incredibly fit. They ended up in Santiago a day before me.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hello we are fine. The two of us carried the stroller 6.5 km. We certainly could have used some help, but that's how it worked. We arrive in Leon in the next few days. Greetings to everyone who is currently on the Camino Frances with us.

Most read last week in this forum