• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Credencial at Lugo

YNWA

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2011) Camino Portugues {2013)
I am going to walk the Camino del Norte, via the Primitivo, yo Santiago this August. I hear that I cam obtain a credencial form the Albergue at Irun. I am meeting by 13 y/o son in Lugo and am wondering if I can also collect a credencials at Irun for him or if I have to get the credencial for him at Lugo - if the latter where would I get one in Lugo. Grateful for any assistance. YNWA

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Just get it in Irun at the same time as yours, or buy them both here on the Forum shop.

If you have not managed to get a credencial before Lugo then it should be possible to get one in the cathedral, when it is open. They have a good sello.
Still better to get one here from the forum IMO as the cathedral opening hours might not suit your timing.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum