• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

credential

dobry_den

hi! i'd like to start my camino in bilbao, i want to take el camino del norte (or more exactly el camino de la costa). but i'm confused about one thing - is it possible to get the "credential" somewhere in bilbao? thanks in advance

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Credencial

I haven't even started my first Camino yet - so probably not the best source of advice, but I applied to Mundicamino by post a week ago (the form and instructions - in Spanish - are on http://www.mundicamino.com) and received my credencial today. I am doing a crash course in Spanish, so filled the form out with dictionary in hand! The credencial is 5 Euros for EU citizens, 10 for the rest of the world. I sent cash, secured according to their instructions.

Otherwise look at the replies to my previous query (obtaining one in Burgos), and on the Mundicamino site.

Good luck!

oh i see... i thought it was possible to buy them even "on the road"... well, i'll have a look on that site, thanks for your reply!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
For a Pilgrim's Credential stop by at the Amigos del Camino office in Bilbao:

BILBAO
ASOCIACIÓN DE AMIGOS DEL CAMINO DE SANTIAGO DE BILBAO
Nicolás Alcorta, 7 - Pza. de Zabalburu
48010 – Bilbao

Good luck and buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum