• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Crossing from France (SJPP) into Spain?

TimCanada

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPP 2010 Leon 2012 Leon 2013 ;SJPP 2018 Porto2024
Are there any issues with crossing from SJPP into Spain? Is there a border crossing where you have to show passports, have luggage checked, etc?

Tim

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
No passports - you can fill your water bottles and have a little break before crossing the border...
annie

Attachments

• The French Spanish border Route Napoleon May 2009.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2,790
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
If you take the Valcarlos route, you will see a mothballed customs booth. Otherwise, just fill your bottle at the fountain and take note of the fact that you are following a path over which thousands of political refugees, Jews, and escaping fliers and PoWs fled to Spain and safety.

I am leaving next Friday. Toronto to London to Biarritz to SJPP arriving on the 20th.

Am I ready - no way. But it is time to crap or get off the pot so here I go. I need to thank all of you who have helped me with my questions and shared your knowledge.

I have created a blog and anyone is welcome to follow it. The link is http://what-is-tim-up-to-now.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Tim

Buen Camino, Tim!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
No Problem. All you will see is a cattle guard. France on the one side and Spain on the other.Enjoy

Most read last week in this forum