• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

"Crusader, pilgrim, slave, warrior and nun: the incredible story of Margaret of Jerusalem"

Bradypus

Migratory hermit
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many and too often!
An article on the website El Debate about the extraordinary life story of a 12th century peregrina for whom visits to Santiago, Rome and Jerusalem are just a few of the highlights. Born in Jerusalem but raised in Yorkshire.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
People like this get forgotten or overlooked way too easily. What an impressive person. She must have scared her male contemporaries silly.
Very true. I am a Brit with an interest in pilgrimage and religious history and even so Margaret's story was news to me.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I have heard of this story before. I've always wondered why no movies have been made given the current spirit of acknowledging women's history and accomplishments. I hope one will be made in the future. I guess make-believe superheroes movies make much more money...

Probably because of its religious overtones

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum