• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cycling the Camino Portuguese Interior (not Central)

JimH

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese Central September 2022
I have cycled the Coastal from Porto and the Central from Lisbon. Has anyone cycled the Camino Portuguese Interior from Viseu and was it ok?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Maybe you could be more specific, post on a cycle forum, check out cycle journals (CGOAB perhaps). From my POV all caminos are worth riding.

Maybe you could be more specific, post on a cycle forum, check out cycle journals (CGOAB perhaps). From my POV all caminos are worth riding.
There is relatively so little information about this Camino. I suspect 99% of pilgrims have never even heard of it. I will try other forums as you suggest.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum