• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dang! The 'Boss' wants to come again...

Robo

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 15,16,18
VdlP 23, Invierno 23, Fisterra 23
Pat and I love the sound track to 'The Way' and often play it in the car whilst we are out on weekend 'road trips'.

Whilst listening.........The 'Boss' remarked yesterday that she would like to walk the CF once more in a couple of years.........

That Movie has a lot to answer for!

Should give me a time to do a couple more alone first ..........
VdlP and maybe one of the Northern routes?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
There could be many worse things she would demand of you, Robo a Camino sounds like a good one to me!

Norte has been in my radar, and having walked the Lebaniego, Cantabria surely got some room in my heart.

Wouldn't she be willing to try a new route? Maybe CP, which is very comfortable in terms of distances and accommodation?

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum