• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Depart Tomorrow

almostfamous73

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2012 - October 2012
I leave tomorrow for Paris from Florida and arrive in St. Jean in a couple of days. By the weekend I will be on my way. Through faith, hope, trust, prayer and patience I will discover a new world, and hopefully a new self so when I return to the states, I will have a different outlook, love and connection. This is so surreal at the moment, all of the planning, preparing, reading over the past 4 months for the moment in time.

Tommy

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Buen Camino Tommy. If my experience is anything to go by you may very well discover a new world...in terms of a new self you might discover the old one wasn't so bad after all! But you are embarking on an an adventure, a journey of discovery both external and internal. We all wish you well. Come back and tell us about it, please.

John

Most read last week in this forum