• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Did a short, one week on the Camino. Here is a video...

boilermike

We only had time to do a week on the Camino in July, SJPP to (almost) Los Arcos. Had an amazing time and will return someday to finish! We stayed in hotels or B&Bs every night and appreciated all the comforts they provided. This forum was a great help in our planning!

Here is a link to a short video, featuring a great song from Steve Martin and Edie Brickell (yes, THAT Steve Martin) that even mentions the Camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ivar has good taste!! I really like this too. Super flavor of the early stages and a great wee song to cap it off. I really hope you get back to complete your Caminos some day.

Buen Camino.

Loved your video! seems you were blessed with some beautuful sunny days!

Where is the church that appears around about the 43 sec?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks for sharing! Wonderful video and I loved Steve Martin on the banjo!!!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
FANTASTIC video and GREAT song! Thanks for sharing it on the Forum. Best of luck for returning to the Camino very soon.

This has really whet my appetite for next week!! Thanks so much for sharing. Im going to put Steve Martin on my iPod...and hope the sun is going to shine again!! I fly out of Johannesburg on Tues 27th Aug and start from SJPDP on Thursday 28th. Hope to reach Burgos by Fri 13 September.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum