• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Distance program and chart

Flatcat

Going to attempt to walk yet again this April 2016, after work getting in the way 3 times lol

Question, 2 years ago there was a program on this forum that took your info, how many days, distance per day and computed a graph or scedule of day 1 through day finish and where you should end and distance
Where can i find this?
Pls and Thx
Clint

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I used a phone app called Camino Pilgrim. It also lists all the villages in between with a number of places to eat and sleep.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks so much for posting this. It's very interesting, but I didn't find the starting point of St. Jean Pied de Port to Santiago? Perhaps I was in the wrong section?

Godesalco is a Spanish site thus all their information for the Camino Frances begins at Roncesvalles.

I used a phone app called Camino Pilgrim. It also lists all the villages in between with a number of places to eat and sleep.
I looked for the app Camino Pilgim and couldn't find it. Does anyone know of any other apps with which to navigate with?
Thanks

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Honestly, you don't need an app to navigate in April.
The Way is very well marked, and there will be lines of pilgrims to follow.

I looked for the app Camino Pilgim and couldn't find it. Does anyone know of any other apps with which to navigate with?
Thanks
Hi Robert, as already stated you don't need a app off any kind. The only thing you need to do is follow your fellow pelgrims and the yellow arrows.
Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
I was concerned about making reservation at pensions before they are filled if it is busy. Thanks

Gronze.com has a handy list for most accommodations on the Camino Frances. Organized by location citations in brown ink are pilgrim albergues and black ink regular tourist accomodation.
Links to Booking.com
are also provided.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum