• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Download resource for pilgrims: veggie Francés guide, KMZ/GPX files and more

Purky

Intermittent Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Reality is frequently inaccurate
A big thumbs up for the Dutch Society of St. Jacob: the download section of their website is getting more and more extensive. Apart from a boatload of KMZ and GPX files (and accommodation listings) of pilgrim routes in most of Europe, you can now also find a PDF guide to Vegetarian food along the Camino Francés, or a Dutch guide to the Camino de Invierno. If you didn't already know about this, have a look-see here. (Translate tool top-left corner)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Purky, thanks so much for this. I am flying out today to start my Camino on the weekend. The whole vegetarian issue is my biggest stress factor (well one of them lol). I really appreciate you posting this

Purky, thanks so much for this. I am flying out today to start my Camino on the weekend. The whole vegetarian issue is my biggest stress factor (well one of them lol). I really appreciate you posting this

Buen camino, Gumba. Have a good one!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum